Do you work on a monolith that is difficult to break? Join this program to understand what are microservices, what advantages and disadvantages they have and how to model them.
In 6 weekly 2-hour remote sessions, you will learn how to identify microservices by using domain modeling or CRC cards, how to design microservices in the small including their API and responsibilities, and how to deal with cross-functional constraints such as logging, security, or monitoring.
Feedback from your experienced trainers, inspired by their wide experience as practitioners building products, will help you get the most out of the practice sessions.
Your trainers for this hands-on learning program will be Adrian Bolboaca and Alex Bolboaca.
Experience how to architect microservices that help your product advance and scale fast:
- Use Conway’s Law as an ally to speed up development
- Scale easily, modularization
- Architect microservices using Domain Driven Design and full decoupling
- Practice all the techniques on simple exercises and on real projects
- Experiential learning for participants
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion