2. Information on the Website Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. The commercial agreements signed by us contain the valid terms in relation with our customers. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trade Marks The trademarks, names, logos, and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. External Links External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. Warranties The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
6. Disclaimer of Liability The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
7.1 Entire Agreement: These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
7.2 Alteration: The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
7.3 Cession: The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
7.5 Our Registered Office Address is: 8 Complexului, 031702 Bucharest, Romania
We are committed to ensuring that your information is respecting the new EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Mozaic Works is the controller of your data which means that we are responsible for how your data is collected and used. We respect your privacy and will protect any of your personal data that we process. All personal data are processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The types of data we collect
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information. We will only pass on your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, for example when you communicate with us via email or other channels, when you sign up for or ask us to send you information about our services and products, customized content, newsletters, invitations or other materials; and when you sign up for an event.
The data we collect includes your name, postal address, e-mail address, language preference, job title, and business affiliations. In some cases, your personal data have been supplemented by information retrieved from other sources, including searches via publically available search engines, sector-specific newsletters, social media and your employer’s website, for the purpose of confirming your current professional position.
How we use the data we collect and store
How we use the data we collect and store
We use the personal data we collect for communication purposes, including:
– To send you customized content related to the topics of interest
– To send you invitations to events and presentations
– To send you newsletters as well as customized reports on new industry topics
– To maintain our list of contacts
We do not sell, hire out, distribute or otherwise make your personal data available to any third party.
Our basis for using your personal data
When processing personal data for the purposes explained in this page, we rely on our legitimate interests in maintaining business relationships and communicating with you, as a business contact, about our content, innovative initiatives, and our events. We consider that our legitimate interests abide by the law and the legal rights and freedoms of our business contacts. We do not share or transfer the data we collect. Your personal data will be saved for the specified purposes mentioned above for as long as you are a business contact to us.
Your choices and rights
We welcome your inquiries and comments. You have the right to know what personal data we process about you and may request a copy. You are also entitled to have incorrect personal data about you corrected and you may ask us to delete your personal data. You can also object to certain personal data about you being processed and request that processing of your personal data be limited. Please note that the limitation or deletion of your personal data may mean we will be unable to provide the communications and invitations described above.
You have the right to request at any time to stop processing your data by Mosaic Works SRL.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please feel free to contact us [email protected].