Learn how professional software developers write code that’s easy to read, understand, and maintain by using the Clean Code principles compiled by Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob).
Attending this learning program you will benefit from the trainer’s practical experience with the system of various sizes and in different languages. You will understand how to apply those principles in your code starting the day after the course.
You should attend this learning program if you want to:
- Write code that is easy to read, understand and change
- Incrementally clean existing code using the boyscout rule
- Start using naming principles so you can communicate with your development team through code
- Learn how to structure methods in classes
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion