Were you recently promoted to an architecture role? Do you feel overwhelmed by the change? Join this learning program and your transition will be smooth.
Switching from a developer to an architecture role can be difficult. Suddenly you need to face long-term problems, risks, possible failures, and the certainty of making decisions that will backfire sooner or later.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. In 5 weekly 2-hour remote sessions, we work with you to prepare you for the new role, or to better adapt to your existing role. We discuss industry standards, what it means to be an architect, and we help you figure out your role within your organization. Then we focus on the practices of an architect, including basic diagrams, communication, risk management and keeping up to date with relevant knowledge.
Feedback from your experienced trainers, inspired by their wide experience as practitioners building products, will help you get the most out of the practice sessions.
Understand how to start and how to grow as a software architect:
- Clarify your role, your responsibilities and collaboration with developers, business people, and product people
- Clarify what is software architecture, how it’s created and how it evolves over time
- Familiarize yourself with the most common modern architecture styles and concepts
- Understand how to deal effectively with cross-functional concerns and risks
- Practice your communication style to adapt to each type of audience you will have
- Build the fundamental diagrams required for useful communication within the teams
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion