9th edition of I T.A.K.E. Unconference, online gathering held on 26th-27th May 2021, with focus on practices for modern architecture for complex systems, explores insights, practical examples, and inspiring case studies, with top-notch senior architects from Europe and USA.
The main theme is Modern Architecture for Complex Systems and it features:
- Architecting Systems for an AI-Native Future
- Fitness and Workout for Software Architecture
- Why does Yesterday’s Best Practice Become Tomorrow’s Antipattern?
- How to Stop Testing and Break Your Code Base
- What Makes Software Architecture So Hard?
- Design and Develop Serverless Applications as Set-Pieces
- Improve resiliency and performance with controlled chaos engineering
- Soulful Socio-Technical Architecture
- Integrating with Elasticsearch
- Modern Data Architecture
- Clean Cloud
How is I TAKE Unconference special?
- New innovative approaches to modern architecture
- Exposure to top-notch international speakers and professionals from Europe and the USA
- Practical examples with the latest techniques applied in complex systems
- Fast-paced, dynamic learning atmosphere
- Overcoming travel challenges of this period
Interested in finding out more about I T.A.K.E. Unconference? Contact us and we are happy to answer.