Are you looking to take advantage of the cloud? Do you find the cloud landscape to be confusing and complex? Join this program to use the cloud for your advantage, whether you develop a product in a startup or looking at the benefits of cloud computing from an enterprise perspective.
Cloud computing changes fundamentally the way we think about architecture. Decisions that used to be important are easily solved by the cloud platforms (scalability, maintaining the hardware, performance). However, to take maximum advantage of the cloud, architects need to understand the new services provided by cloud platforms and how to incorporate them.
In 6 weekly 2-hour remote sessions, you will learn the building blocks offered by the cloud platforms, the advantages and challenges you need to be aware of, and migration strategies. Otherwise said, you will learn how to think as a cloud native.
Feedback from your experienced trainers, inspired by their wide experience as practitioners building products, will help you get the most out of the practice sessions.
Your trainers for this hands-on learning program will be Adrian Bolboaca and Alex Bolboaca.
Experience the opportunities of native cloud architecture:
- Navigate the complex world of cloud services
- Take advantage of the cloud offering while avoiding traps and common challenges
- Build architectures using the building blocks offered by cloud platforms
- Practice all the techniques on simple exercises and on real projects
- Experiential learning for participants
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customised learning program or more information? Contact us as we are happy to answer your questions.
Get inspired from the content Mozaic Works shares on the following channels: Think.Design.Work Smart Youtube Channel and Mozaic Works Blog.