Do you need to deliver features fast without thinking about infrastructure? Do you want low-effort scalability and performance, combined with minimal costs? Serverless architecture promises all these things.
But in order to obtain all these advantages, you need to switch your architectural mindset to fully embrace an event-driven, distributed, and limited control approach.
In 4 weekly 2-hour remote sessions, you will learn the building blocks of serverless architecture, how to think in events, and the important concerns related to this approach.
Feedback from your experienced trainers, inspired by their wide experience as practitioners building products, will help you get the most out of the practice sessions.
Your trainers for this hands-on learning program will be Adrian Bolboaca and Alex Bolboaca.
Experience the opportunities of serverless architecture:
- Master the building blocks of serverless architecture
- Take advantage of event driven in the cloud while avoiding traps and common challenges
- Build architectures using the serverless style
- Practice all the techniques on simple exercises and on real projects
- Experiential learning for participants
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customised learning program or more information? Contact us as we are happy to answer your questions.
Get inspired from the content Mozaic Works shares on the following channels: Think.Design.Work Smart Youtube Channel and Mozaic Works Blog.