In this practical workshop participants learn through applied knowledge and practical hands-on exercises what the architect role means, needed principles and practices to create and maintain the architecture of a software product at high standards.
- Understand the need of software architecture
- Make the distinction between functional and non-functional requirements
- Learn how risk management can be used when requirements change
- Identify security risks and mitigation strategies
- Have a good software deployment strategy
- Find ways of modularization of the software and identify modules responsibilities
- Learn how to communicate software architecture toward different audiences
- Simplify the architecture versioning process: update, refactor, improve
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.