Agile Planning typically uses user stories. But user stories have a problem: they don’t capture and maintain the context of the story over the whole development period. Jeff Patton has found a better way: a two-dimensional backlog called a story map.
Who should attend
Product Owners, Product Managers, and Business Analysts who want to:
- close the gap between the business view and the technical view on a product
- visualize a clear map of the user journey
- visually define the incremental growth of the product and the release plan
- understand user stories at a more profound level
- want to find a better way to manage the user journey, the product growth, and the release plan
Managers, software developers, and other roles involved in product design and delivery can benefit from applying the user story mapping technique.
In this practical learning program, you will explore and practice using story mapping to identify, plan and focus the features that need to be done from the users’ point of view and to achieve the above objectives.
For best results, you should have at least 2 years of experience as a product owner, business analyst or practicing business analysis from other roles. Knowledge of agile principles and practices will help you understand the content better.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion